You know what the gas car needs? Serious competition.
Meet the Renault Fluence Z.E.
Move over, gas car. Because the Renault Fluence Z.E. changes everything — with switchable-battery technology that elegantly resolves the range, price and charging concerns that used to hinder the mass market acceptance of electric vehicles. In fact, with our switchable-battery technology, this is no longer a mere electric vehicle. Far from it.
This, friends, is an electric revolution.
Unlimited range. No sacrifices.
With the ability to switch your battery on the go, you no longer have a range restriction and you don’t have to wait to recharge. So you can realize the true potential of electric cars without giving up a thing.
- • Virtually unlimited range via automated Battery Switch Stations
- • Charge at home — from empty to full in about 6-8 hours
- • Instant torque for surprising acceleration
- • A perfectly smooth, quiet ride
- • No tailpipe, no gas, zero on-road emissions
- • No oil changes, less maintenance
- • All the comfort and convenience you expect from Renault
- • Unlimited access to new battery technology as it evolves
- • That “I’m changing the world” feeling
It’s affordable. Hop in.
Battery packs make up a huge portion of the price of electric cars — almost half in most cases. Which means you’re paying for an expensive built-in battery that’s bound to degrade over time. Right along with your resale value. Ouch.
Not so with the Renault Fluence Z.E. By separating the battery from the car and providing our members with unlimited access to fully charged batteries, we’ve solved the price problem (you’re buying the car, not the expensive battery) and dramatically improved the resale value (you’re selling the car, not the degraded battery). Nice.
The bottom line? Electric cars are now affordable and they’ll hold their value. Finally, right?